Tuesday, January 10, 2023

To-Do List Tuesday 1-10-22

It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time to make a to-do list. First, let me start by saying “thank you” to Carol at Quilt Schmilt for hosting the 2023 To-Do List Tuesday link up. 

Second, I have been absent from the link ups since early November, so it may take me a minute to get back into the swing of things. That also means I have no progress to report since I haven’t had a recent list, but here’s my current list:

1) Work on the Cheaper by the Dozen project that I started last week.


2) Work on the Two Step jelly roll project.

3) Bind a customer quilt and get three more quilted.

4) Clean up the workroom at my shop. LOL. I had intentions of doing this over the Christmas break but found too many cool things to work on so it is past due. I may or may not get this one done. 

That’s more than enough to keep me busy. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics on the Cheaper by the Dozen project! Good luck with your workroom cleaning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m enjoying the fabrics in both of your projects! Your Cheaper By the Dozen fabrics have me daydreaming of spring. Good luck with your list this week and thank you for linking with ToDo Tuesday. 😃

    ReplyDelete