Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Two Done

 I got two more customer quilts quilted and trimmed.


Yes, they are the same block, just different sizes. The top one is so large I struggled to find a place to photograph it. It is too big to hang on my curtain rod, and this was the largest open floor space I have. It's 102" X 114".  

I had started the large one a couple of days ago and got sidetracked with something else, but I managed to get the quilting done Monday afternoon and then I loaded the smaller one and quilted it yesterday when we got finished with our sewing group at church. I think the texture on both of these is so great.

The quilt pattern is called Butterfly Dance.

I had brought some pieces from church to seam together so we would have larger sections for backings. I noticed this selvedge and have to wonder how old this is:

I have been sewing quite a few years and have never heard of this company. A lot of our fabrics are donated from elderly church members so we never know what we will find.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been sewing since 1975 and never heard of that company. That is some vintage fabric. And your lady quilts are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. I have been sewing about that long too.....I think it must be an older fabric.

      Delete