Thursday, June 2, 2022

June UFO’s

It’s a new month—I’m not sure what happened to May, but June is here. 

My UFO list for quilting has the Candy Land quilt as my number 1.

The date on the photo is January 2021, so I’m pretty sure this is one of the many tops I pieced during the pandemic. I was pretty much stuck at home for most of 2020 and some of 2021, and sewing kept me from coming unhinged. Here’s a better shot of the fabrics:
I already have the backing picked out for it, so that will be one less decision. I actually was thinking about getting this quilted, so I’m glad it is the June project.

My number 1 project on the piecing list is this one:

It’s the one that I was (and am) so undecided on the borders. Having it come up on the list should force me to get off the fence and make a decision. It won’t take long to get the borders on one I decide.

I am still working on the Jacob’s Ladder that was from May. That one kind of got bumped when I decided to finish the April one up before I worked on May. I am going to continue working on it through June and see what I can get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment