Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wednesday

I really couldn’t think of a title for this post. I did make some progress on my to-do list though. I got all the triangles trimmed and pressed for the Jacob’s Ladder.

I don’t use the ruler to trim the dog ears; I find it faster to do it with scissors before they are pressed. Also, it’s something I can do in the evening in front of the tv. 

And, here thy are, all trimmed and pressed:


Other progress : I finished the quilting on the first Villa Rosa quilt and got the binding cut. I just need to get it sewn on. Yeah, I seriously dislike that part. I also got a customer quilt loaded and ready to baste. Oh, it is so beautiful.

Here’s a tip if you have an echo speaker. I couldn’t find my phone and sort of jokingly said “Alexa, where’s my phone?”, and Alexa dialed my phone so I could locate it by following the ringtone. How amazing. I need to look at the website and see what else Alexa can do to uncomplicate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment