Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Progress!

I actually made myself work on Shout It Out. It goes together by columns, and I got two more columns added. I went ahead and cut the white rectangles I needed to finish all the rest, and I think that was one of things I got stalled on previously. There were no extras cut out and I had used the last one. Oh my goodness. I am definitely my own worst enemy. 

I sent most of the day working on customer quilts.


I have three identical dachshund quilts to do. I have two done so far. The quilting pattern is Doxie Moxie by Intelligent Quilting. The customer picked the orange thread. It is a Signature variegated, and boy is it linty. I really prefer the Glide or Innova threads as lint is not nearly so bad. 

I got a tomato from one of my plants.


I will put it in the window to ripen a little more. The other plants still have plenty of blooms, but the heat is definitely a factor. 

I’m not sure they will produce any fruit in the 96-98 degree weather. I think the peppers are okay. Here is a yellow one:

I am hoping for the best and watering a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment