Friday, June 10, 2022

TGIF

Well, I truly don’t know where Wednesday and Thursday went, but here we are. Hello Friday. I am staying so busy with quilting stuff for customers…..I try to load one of my own quilts and get it done in between customer quilts. I worked on Cloud Nine today. 


I am truly liking the basket weave quilting pattern. It is for a guy, and I didn’t want anything too frou frou. I think this fills the bill. 

I am fighting with my bobbin tension. I was getting quite frustrated and ended up ripping out quite a few rows. Today I will load some muslin and put a dark color thread in the bobbin and a light color thread on top (or vice versa) and work with it until I get it right. Bill suggested just driving to Richmond and buying a new bobbin case. That may happen next week as it wouldn’t hurt to have a spare anyway.

Last night I cooked this sheet pan Recipe


This is all that was left after we finished stuffing ourselves. I increased the butter to one stick (real butter, not margarine) and added Tony Chachere creole seasoning. Oh, I had some fresh onions from the garden so I added that too. Bill said it was a keeper so I will definitely be making it again. 

I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment