Sunday, June 12, 2022

Quilts of Valor

 Bill and I met Janice and Glenn in Cuero last night for supper. We went to La Bella Tavola. I hadn’t eaten there before but it was good. 


The main goal, other than a good meal, was to switch of QOV quilts with Janice. She had two bound, and I had two more ready for her to bind. Here are the two I got back:




I quilted this one with a Fantastico variegated with the Cool Beans pattern.

This one was a panel with stars around it.

I can’t remember the name of the quilt pattern I used. I think it was patina. I used a silver gray thread.


They are both super nice, and it feels really good to be doing something for the veterans.

I need to call the state coordinator on Monday and see what needs to be done to get these presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment