Tuesday, June 7, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday.

I’m still plugging along on my UFO list. I need to spend some time on Jacob’s Ladder, but I have been so busy. I did sew 84 more hst’s. I was in a little bit of a panic when I couldn’t find my triangle trimmer ruler, but I found it in a drawer. This is the one I like: 

I need to get them trimmed and pressed.

Number 2: Get one of the Villa Rosa quilts quilted. I loaded it today, and this is where I am so far.
Just about two rows in, so not a lot of quilting done on it……yet. It will get done. I have customer quilts to finish, so this has to get done and off the frame.

Number 3: Finish the piecing on the other Villa Rosa quilt. This one:
I just have the last row and the bottom border to add, so it is totally doable.

Number 3: Get the QOV quilt trimmed and get enough strips cut for the binding. 
I have to get this done ASAP, as I don’t know when the binding lady will show up to pick up the quilts.

It doesn’t sound like a lot, but I have eight customer quilts queued up, and that of course is where most of my time goes. I will block out some time, though, to work on my stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment