Saturday, June 11, 2022

Moving Along

It was a busy day yesterday. I spent most of it working on the bobbin tension on my longarm. I think it was the backlash spring, and once I got that reinstalled properly, I had no more problems. This is the back with a blue bobbin:


And, with a dark turquoise bobbin: 

I wound a couple of bobbins to make sure it wasn’t a problem with the bobbin winder. Anyway, I think this looks pretty good, actually very good, so I am satisfied. I will go ahead and buy a new bobbin case, though, just for extra security in case it happens again.

I picked up four kits for Joseph’s Warriors quilts and need to get those going so I can quilt them before the deadline.





I also got the binding finished on the first Villa Rosa quilt and got the binding prepared for the second one. I will post pictures tomorrow if I can remember.

I need to go to the farmers market today and get some more veggies. This was my lunch yesterday:


A tomato sandwich. LOL. How country is that? Instead of mayo, I like the creamy Italian salad dressing from Kroger’s. It adds a little tang to the toasted bread. Oh my, it is so good with the fresh tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment