Thursday, June 16, 2022

Mid-week Update

Tuesday was a long day. We drove to Richmond to pick up my longarm supplies. I also bought a quilt kit. I didn’t need it, but I loved it, so…..


Then we drove to Lake Jackson so Bill could go to his dental appointment. While he was at the dentist I did this:

Ch at pub

It’s been four years since I had a pedicure, so you might say it was past due. Oh my, my feet feel so soft and smooth. I’m sorry I put it off so long. We also had lunch at Luby’s so that pretty much made my day. 


We didn’t get home until around 5:30, and I hate to leave the dogs alone that long, but it couldn’t be helped. 

Today I had spent several hours working with the quilt guild, so no progress on my ongoing projects, but tomorrow will be a new opportunity to work on all the things I need to get done.



No comments:

Post a Comment