Tuesday, June 14, 2022

To Do List Tuesday

The good news is we got the a/c fixed. The technician lives just around the corner, and I think we must have been his first stop. And, $275 later, we have a working a/c compressor. 

I accomplished everything on my list last week; I’m not finished with Jacob’s Ladder, but the goal for last week was to get the extra set of triangles made and trimmed which I did.

For this week, number 1 is to go to Richmond and get a new bobbin case. I am doing that today. I got my tension issues resolved, but I would feel better if I had a backup, so that is going to happen.

Number 2 required some thought. I took a box off the shelf to work on, but I can’t find the extra background fabric for it, so I ended up putting everything back in the box and putting it back on the shelf. I have another Villa Rosa top that just needs borders, so I think that should be number 2. I can’t find a picture, but I’ll get one later in the week.

For number 3, I think  I will try to finish “Shout It Out”.

It was a free pattern from the shop hop, and after doing the first few columns, I wasn’t really excited about it. I think I will go ahead a finish it and be done with it. 

I would like to do a few more rows on the Jacob’s Ladder, so I’ll just keep that as number 4.

I have five customer quilts to get done this week; once those are done, I want to quilt a couple of mine. Specifically, Candy Land and About Face (if I can find a backing for it). 


Now that I think about it, I also need to make a piano key border for another top. That may go on next week’s list.

No comments:

Post a Comment