Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Mid-Week Ramblings

I still need to hear back from the State QOV coordinator so I can get our distribution set up. I have contacted two of the nominators, but sadly, one of the intended recipients is no long with us, so……. I need to contact the other two today. 

We attended the historic homes tour, and I forgot to post about it.



We were not allowed to photograph inside. There was no tour for the past two years; I think many of the clubs and organizations are having trouble getting things moving and getting back into the swing of things, so this year’s tour was a little disorganized. I’m sure next year will be better.

I have two more QOV quilts ready to be awarded that I got back from the lady that does the binding.


I am ready to get this moving forward. Some of these people applied in 2019, but there was no one in this area to do the longarming. I am trying to take up the slack and get it all caught up. I don’t know what to do about the presentations. I am going to contact the VFW, and see if we can do it there. I don’t know yet what they will say, but I am hoping the chaplain or someone like that can do the presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment