Friday, June 3, 2022

Moving Along

It was a busy day. The dogs got off to an energetic start trying to catch the possum that keeps coming in the yard.



You would think it would know better by now.

Bill found something to refinish the kitchen sink in my shop. The sink was in pretty sad shape, but it looks good now.


This is before he put the drains back in. We have tried various products in the past, and this was the best results by far. I am hoping it will hold up well. It only gets minimal use, so it should be fine.

I also got my little picture hung up.

It’s small, and it looks a little lost hanging on this wall all by itself, but I chose a spot that had a little dent on the wall that I wanted to cover up.

I just need to find some things to hang with it.

The rest of the day was spent quilting. I had the last row started—yay! Then I realized up the pattern wasn’t lined up correctly so the row will have to be ripped out. I started on removing it, but my back was hurting so badly I had to quit. I’ll finish it up tomorrow. Oh my gosh, I want it to be finished. It’s been a real challenge.


You can see by the measuring tape and yardstick that I fairly obsessive with things being square and lined up. I’m not sure anyone but me would notice if it was off, but I really try hard to do the best job I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment