Tuesday, June 21, 2022

To Do List Tuesday

I'm afraid I didn't do too well on my goals from last week. Number 1 was to go to Richmond for a new bobbin case for the longarm, and that one definitely got completed. 

Number 2 was the Shout It Out quilt.

I didn't even touch it. Zero, nada, nothing. This will be Number 1 this week. 

Number 3 was to put borders on a Villa Rosa quilt. I got the inner borders put on but only 1 side of the outer border got done.

I'm not really sure about the orange; it's part of the same fabric line, but there is none of it in the rest of the quilt. All of the other colors are there, but not the orange.

Also, the binding they put in the kit is a turquoise heart print. There is no other turquoise in the quilt except in the heart print that is the background.

The orange print I picked for the border has a little turquoise in it, and I was hoping it would tie that binding in a little better. Remains to be seen, I guess. Anyway, the borders pieces are all cut and just need to be sewn on, so this will be my Number 2.

I wanted to get more rows added to Jacob's Ladder, but that didn't happen either. That is staying on the list as Number 3.

For Number 4, I want to work on the Color Collage quilt I bought in Richmond, I have the 25 blocks made and can hopefully get them sashed this week. 

We have plans three evenings this week, and of course, I have customer quilts to get done, so I am keeping the list short this time. Worse case scenario, I should at least be able to get number 2 done.

Number 1: Shout It Out 
Number 2: Villa Rosa
Number 3: Jacob's Ladder (at least a few rows)
Number 4: Color Collage Sashing

I am linking this post to TexasQuiltGal.

4 comments:

  1. Shout It Out is looking good, and I love the peek at Villa Rosa. Those fabrics do look good together, and I bet your border choice will bring it all together.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I will see how it all works out.

      Delete
  2. Some weeks are just like that, right? Good luck in the week to come!

    ReplyDelete