Thursday, October 12, 2023

A Quick Update

I think fall is finally here. It was 57 degree’s when I got up Saturday morning. I went to a soccer game at 9am and failed to wear a jacket because I expected it to warm up. It didn’t! Isn’t this the cutest goalie you ever saw? 
It was almost worth being cold! I knew I had a quilt in the car, but it was a pretty long hike back to the parking lot, so I never did go and get it. I guess I need to go back to keeping a jacket in the back of the car.

Everyone else seems to be in a fall mood as well. I just finished this panel for a new customer:
I’m not sure if she’ll be a repeat customer as she is not really a quilter; I think this is her first one. But you never know, and if nothing else, she may refer me to other people. I also worked on Kathy’s fall quilt. It’s softer colors, but I like it.
I forgot the name of the quilt design, but I’m doing it in Glide celery thread, and it looks really nice.
I will need to put a binding on it tomorrow. She wants me to use the leftover backing for the binding which is a green ombré. I think it will look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment