Tuesday, October 31, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 10-31-23


Happy Tuesday and Happy Halloween! Another month is in the rearview mirror, and it's time to move on. Last week's list was pretty much of a flop, but I'm ready to get re-motivated and see what the new month brings.

1) Make some serious headway on the Star of Bethlehem quilt. Not really serious headway, but I did a couple of rows.

2) Finish the borders on the two kid's charity quilts. No.
3) Get the Nona quilt put together. Yes! This is the one thing I finished!
Does it need a border? Hmmm, I don’t know. It’s around 50” x 60” right now, but I have plenty of the gold left.
4) Work on my thread shelves. No.
5) Start sewing on the next Lickety Split quilt. Yes, I started.

6) Repair the seams on the vintage log cabin. Another No. Sigh.

I know I will be in Houston all day Friday for Quilt Festival, but other than that, the week is pretty open. I think I can get more done than last week. Here's the list.

1) Star of Bethlehem quilt.
2) Finish the borders on two kid's charity quilts.
3) Work on Lickety Split quilt.
4) Repair the seams on vintage quilt. 
5) Make a table runner with the Christmas charm pack I bought last week.

I'm not sure what is happening with the To-Do-List Tuesday link-ups. There hasn't been any activity at the host blog for a little while. Consequently, I don't really have a place to link this post, but I decided to continue doing my weekly lists as it helps a mostly unfocused person like me stay on track with what I need to be working on. Anyway, have a great day and a great week wherever you are reading this!


2 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of borders because they help keep all those pieces together during the quilting process. Your projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. I am also a fan of borders. I feel like they "frame" the piecing.

      Delete