Friday, October 6, 2023

Back on Track

We had a rainy day yesterday, so there was not much to do except stay indoors and sew! I was able to get the binding put on a couple of customer quilts, so even though I have a couple more to do, it's a good start.


I also finished the A&M potholders I had cut out last week. Thanks to a blog reader (Linda @ Texas Quilt Gal) for sending me the fabric. I had assured her I would find a use for it!
Front.

and, the back.

I have enough of the fabric left to do a ruffle on a tea towel, but I tried gathering it and didn't care for the way it looked. I ripped it off, and may attempt to pleat it and see how that works, if I don't run out of time.

We got a good two inches of rain, and while that makes for a gloomy day, but we need rain so badly, I don't dare complain. I'm not sure what's on the agenda for today, but I have enough choices to stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment