Sunday, October 1, 2023

Victoria Quilt Show Part 3

I think I have just a few more pictures of quilts that I haven't posted yet. I'm going to try and get through all of them today.

The first one won third place in the wall hanging category . I have to say my pictures don't do it justice. It's very pretty.

The next one I also couldn’t photograph very well. The colors were very soft and subtle, ant the lighting was super bright. I tried to adjust the brightness on the picture, but I’m not very good at photo editing, and it came out looking washed out. Unfortunately.










I was surprised this one didn't receive a ribbon:

This next one was the first place winner in the bed quilt size category. 





I believe this was the second place winner:

These next ones are the guild challenge. You have to pay something like $10 to compete, and you draw a crayon from a paper bag. Whatever crayon you draw is the color you have to use, although you can add black and white to the composition.


The first place winner of the small projects was this table runner with the flowers. I have to say it may have been my favorite thing there. I really liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment