Monday, October 2, 2023

The Quilt Show--What I Bought

Thank goodness I didn't buy a lot. I was trying to limit my spending--especially since I was there all day both days. I really should have taken pictures of the vendor booths, but I totally forgot to do that. The guild has two booths; one is the scrap dive, where you can stuff a gallon bag with scraps for $5.00 and there are also bags of precuts that we cut up ourselves, also for $5.00. I bought four bags of the precut 5" squares. There are around 40 squares per bag. It could be a few more or less depending who did the counting. LOL. This is two of the bags.

And, I got this panel for $5.00. I plan to add some blocks to the sides, and maybe a border, then quilt it and gift it to Janice.


We also have the Sampler Store where we sell all the things we made all year (that's where all those potholders went!). There was some rolled yardage as well. I bought two pieces which should be enough to do something with.

I also bought two of the crocheted pumpkins Samantha Amador makes, and now my fall decorating is done!

(I bought the table runner at Goodwill for $3.49.)

There is a vendor that sells vintage linens, and I since I was there two full days, I had time to go through the massive amount of stuff she had brought. I found two very nice vintage quilt tops.


The trip around the world is the nicest--it was $45.00; the log cabin has some minor issues, but I think I can repair it and get it somewhat square by adding a border. It was $35.00. I hope I can get time to work on them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment