Sunday, October 22, 2023

Grandkids and Sewing

My Saturday was spent at soccer games and a piano recital. It was the fall Halloween recital, and the kids could dress in costumes. My grandson was dressed as Naruto.

If you know who Naruto is, you are ahead of me.

I’m not sure if this link is shareable or not. https://www.facebook.com/8322908/videos/pcb.10125025949807854/857069715942988?__cft__%5B0%5D=AZVkkO2DrWpEaah6ywE_aiN0fhegrTLubm0Ap_LDM8fPFjOozmdMfaebhzEW7q59DFLLxx2ukMYvJhMwDv7ZX7CHZ_PnzQaIJP88O7k08t1zjYl4J_IbU2WIRSG9U8cRCIM&__tn__=*bH-R

The granddaughters had homecoming. Serenity’s was actually last weekend. She’s a freshman.


I’m not sure where they went to take pictures, but I like the background.


Kathryn is a junior.
I think she is wearing eyelashes. Oh well, I guess I would have been too at that age. 

Other than that, I did laundry and yard work and still had time for a little sewing. I got these other two charity quilts I had cut out stitched together.


They still need borders, but I got tired of working on them and said “Good enough for now”. The first one is the dinosaur print I have been using. I still have another yard left, so I can make a couple of pillowcases to match the quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Your granddaughters are beautiful. Seems like everyone is wearing eyelashes nowadays! I think I had a pair when I was in college - I'm sure they looked fantastic - lol!

    ReplyDelete