Tuesday, October 24, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 10-24-23

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone has been buzzing through their lists and getting lots of good stuff done! I was a little distracted all week, but my list helps me re-focus when I need to. Here's the progress:

1) Get charity quilts put together and get the borders done. Almost complete. I got two completely done (except for quilting), and the other two just need borders.




2) Cut out another charity quilt from the Lickety Split pattern. 
Done. I got it all cut out and ready to stitch.

3) Put the borders on the two vintage quilts. No. Not done. I will need to make the necessary repairs first.
4) Start working on a quilt a lady wants me to make from some vintage blocks made by her late mother. Yes. I got the green squares cut, and I got the pieced squares pressed flat (or as flat as I can get them).
I'm having to be careful as I don't think the fabrics are 100% cotton, and the green ones in particular are stretchy.

All in all, I'm happy with what I got done. There is always more to do, and more 
lists to get made. Here's the lineup for this week:

1) Make some serious headway on the Star of Bethlehem quilt.
2) Finish the borders on the two kid's charity quilts.
3) Get the Nona quilt put together.
4) Work on my thread shelves.
5) Start sewing on the next Lickety Split quilt.
6) Repair the seams on the vintage log cabin.

This should give me plenty to choose from. I hope everyone has a good week! Thanks for visiting! I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment