Tuesday, October 3, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 10-3-23

It's October! Already. I hate the way the last three months of the year seem to whiz by, but I will say that I am ready for some cooler weather. We have had a brutal summer, with the high electric bills that go along with it. I was able to stay pretty busy, although we had a couple of days of rain, so I had to spend a day mowing. Still, I made some headway on my to-do list.

1) Finish at least five customer quilts and get them out the door. Taking four days off last week left me way behind on work stuff. Yes! Six done. 

2) Get a border on Logging On quilt. Done. The border was a ridiculous amount of work. I'm not sure I'll do that again. Or at least, not on a donation quilt.

3) Finish piecing another charity quilt. This one didn't get done. I worked some on it, but it's not finished. 
4) Photograph the things I bought at the quilt show and write a post about it. Done. Post here.

I am ready to hit the ground running this week! I feel motivated to get caught up on some of the "have-to's" so I can work on what I want. I have accumulated a pretty decent stack of charity tops that I would love to get quilted and bound if I can get caught up on other stuff. Here's my list for the week:

1) Finish piecing charity quilt I started last week.
2) See if I can get borders sewn on the two vintage quilts I bought.
3) Bind Bohemia quilt.
4) Bind four customer quilts
5) Make some potholders for Lutherfest silent auction.

What is on your list this week? I hope we all have the time and motivation to work on whatever inspires us. I am linking to Quilt Schmilt.

2 comments:

  1. Lutherfest sounds interesting. Are you a Lutheran?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am Lutheran. Lutherfest is our annual fundraiser, and most of the profit benefits various community agencies.

      Delete