Monday, October 10, 2022

Busy Weekend

The weekend was so busy it felt like we ran from one thing to the next. I skipped water aerobics Saturday morning so I could work on some of my sewing projects and do a little cleaning. We left about 11 to go to Cuero to see the airing of the quilts. It was an exhibit of antique quilts their guild was sponsoring, and Saturday was the last day. I got lots of pictures and will post them as soon as I can. I had a class reunion Saturday night so we drove to Port Lavaca. We had 325 in out graduating class, and there were only about 50 at the reunion, so that was disappointing. 

I am on the left. It’s funny to see the pictures, as I still imagine us all as we looked 40 years ago.



Sunday was Lutherfest which included food (really good food), accordion music, silent auction, and live auction. Bill bid on and won a pellet grill. I am looking forward to more grilled food in the near future. 

I should have taken more pictures, but I failed to do so. When we finally left there, we were both exhausting. We have one more event to attend tomorrow evening which includes a catfish dinner. I can’t skip anymore exercise classes at the gym if we are going to keep attending events that include food.

No comments:

Post a Comment