Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wednesday

 


Hahaha! I do say it that way in my head when I am typing. Now I am wondering if everyone does that.

Yesterday was a busy day with church in the morning and volleyball in the evening. Thursday is the last home game of the volleyball season, but I’m sure there will be playoffs. St. Joseph is number one in their district.

I had a couple of hours free in the afternoon and worked a little with the Kaffe design role. I am cutting the strips and sewing them into pairs.

The sun was really coming through the blinds when I took the pictures. I think this is where I am headed with these, but I need to get a few more made so I can work on the design.

I hope today will be productive. I want to get a little done with cutting up my scraps. I did 15 minutes yesterday and mostly made a mess, but that’s how it usually goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment