Tuesday, October 25, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 10-24-22

Oh, it’s been a good week. Not too intense, but I have been making good progress on last week’s goals.


Last Week’s Lineup:
1) Spend 15-30 minutes each day cutting up the small pieces into useable squares and strips. Yes! I’m working my way through all the scraps. See yesterday’s post for an update.
2) Work on the Kaffe Fassett design role. I started last week, but haven't gotten farther than adding a black strip to each strip. I’m having fun with this design roll. The fact that I love the colors helps keep me motivated. 

3) Bind the customer quits I quilted last week. Done. See post here.

This week will be more of the same. Hey, why mess with something that is working? I may think of some more things I want to get done, but I have quilt guild Thursday, and I need to be at church today to help package up the quilts for Lutheran World Relief, so I am going to keep it low key with the goals. 

Today I am linking to TexasQuiltGal


2 comments:

  1. Those Kaffe Fassett color are gorgeous. I laughed out loud at the 2022 goals meme! Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in your design roll are so bright and fun. Good luck with this week's to do list.

    ReplyDelete