Tuesday, October 11, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 10-11-22

Happy Tuesday! I have been busy, both with quilts things, and with no-so-quilty things. Last week’s list:

1) I need to get a charity quilt done that I have been putting off for some time. Done

2) Cut out 2.5" strips for a jelly roll quilt I have been wanting to do. Done, plus more.

3) Find all the pieces to the Keyhole quilt I started last year and try to get finished with the piecing. I found the pieces, but I’m not quite through with piecing the top.

For this week:
1) Get a binding on grandson’s quilt.
2) Work on the green and aqua strip sets, and see how many blocks I can get done.
3) Finish piecing the Keyhole quilt.
4) Get the strips organized for Wistful, and see what I still need to cut.

Of course, there is still customer work that needs to be done, but this is a good reminder of my own stuff that I would like to make some progress on. I will be linking to TexasQuiltGal.

8 comments:

  1. That's a sweet little customer quilt! Love the colors in your other two projects, too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to get a "plus more" on our to-do's! Good luck on the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so satisfying to type that word "done", isn't it? It's a rare thing around here! Your charity quilt will make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty charity quilt, and I love the keyhole quilt! Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete