Saturday, October 22, 2022

Weekend Plans

I have some more work to do today, but I did get the binding on four of the customer quilts yesterday. 



Needless to say, I am happy to have that much done......I have two more I would like to do today, but grandson has a football game at 10am which will break my day up a little. I'm hoping Alan will come over and sew with me this afternoon, but it is still tentative at this point.

I was going through my camera roll and found this picture:

These are the same kids whose volleyball and football games I go to now. Where did the time go? I got the homecoming pictures from last weekend. This is the dress that I had to alter. Details here.


I think it fit well, and I was satisfied with the alterations. We'll see what torture they have planned for me next year.

I am continuing to work on cutting up scraps. I'll post a better update on that soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your granddaughter is gorgeous! Your customer quilts look great.

    ReplyDelete