Thursday, October 20, 2022

Moving Along

Wednesday was a good day. I wanted to try and crochet some cross bookmarks for my ladies group at church. There are two different sewing groups, and if we do a combined Christmas party, I will need quite a few. I can’t find a pattern I like but I found a picture, and I think I figured it out. 

It’s a little bigger than I wanted, so now I’m working on making a smaller version. I will keep you posted on that. 

I got a customer quilt done while I was crocheting—multitasking. I like these awesome Tula Pink prints.


I have most of these, but I haven’t gotten a chance to do anything with mine yet. Look at these little creatures peaking out of the strips: 


I love them!

Today will be another busy day. I am going to keep working on my crosses until I am happy with the size, and I need to get some bindings done. Have a good day wherever you are reading this!

2 comments:

  1. Those crocheted crosses are the perfect gift. Tula's prints are so unique and feature animals often. I made a pin cushion out of a fox print of hers. Thanks for sharing Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I have those Tula prints in a layer cake, but I am looking for a pattern that won't require me to cut them too small.

      Delete