Friday, October 21, 2022

Happy Friday!

I kept working on downsizing the cross bookmark, and I think this is as small as I can go:

You can see it is about 2/3 the size of the original. I’m calling it good. I crochet a long chain on the bottom that I will add a tassel to. Of course, like all thread crochet, it will need some heavy starch. So that is one made, and I have about 20 more to do. They go pretty fast though.

I worked on customer quilts all day yesterday and cut binding for the ones I will need to bind. I cut yards and yards of binding!


I need to get it all sewn together and ironed, but this is a start.
I did manage to sew a little on my Kaffe project.


I have a stack by the machine so I can sew a little when I get a few minutes to spare. 

Yesterday evening was volleyball. Our girls are undefeated in their district.



They had to really work for this one, but they managed to pull it out and win. It was tense (for me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment