Friday, October 7, 2022

Moving Along

I had a productive day yesterday which is always a good thing. I got my customer quilt done and got another loaded, so that is good. 


Time to take a look at my to-do list since I got the charity quilt done. I had been going through some older books and trying to see if there were some projects I might want to make. If not, no need to keep the books. I found this 2012 book with some good jelly roll patterns.

I've been gravitating lately to aqua and olive green colors, so this one caught my attention.

I have plenty of the these colors--well, maybe not so much of the brown, but the others I have. I actually got enough strips cut (I think) for all of the blocks and got them sewed together and subcut. 

It shouldn't take too long to get these sewn into blocks. That task can go on next week's list. I have only one more thing from my to-do list to do this week. I am hoping we have time to go to Cuero Saturday for the Airing of the Quilts. I talked to someone who had gone, and she said it was worth the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment