Tuesday, October 4, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 10-4-22

It's Tuesday again.....time to see what was accomplished during the last week, and set new goals for the coming week. These were last week's goals:

1) Bind three more customer quilts. Check. She already picked up one of them last week; the other two are here in the stack of completed quilts.


2) Do a flange binding on my White Cloud quilt. I already have the fabric, just need to make it happen. Yay! I's done.


Two of the four corners look great; the other two are not perfect where the flange meets. I'm still thinking about redoing those two.

3) Put final border on Hanging Gardens. Uggghhhh! This one continues to plague me. I can't seem to do anything right on this one. I need to go ahead and get it done.

The plan for this week:
1) I need to get a charity quilt done that I have been putting off for some time.

2) Cut out 2.5" strips for a jelly roll quilt I have been wanting to do.

3) Find all the pieces to the Keyhole quilt I started last year and try to get finished with the piecing. 

So that's enough for this week. The dogs have vet appointments, we have volleyball and football games to attend, I have a class reunion Saturday night, Lutherfest on Sunday, and I think I am leaving something out, but I can't remember what it was. I'm linking to TexasQuiltGal.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, so happy to find you on the net! Love your Prairie Flowers and thank you for sharing that recipe. I took a picture of it as I am trying meatless meals too and will give this one a try. You are a wonderful quilter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy the recipe!

      Delete
  2. Your two customer quilts are beautiful, and the flange binding on White Cloud looks wonderful! Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, and thank you for hosting the linky party!

      Delete